Sunday, July 25, 2010

Do Cell Phones Cause Brain Tumors?

I came across a few interesting articles on the health related issues which come up due to use of mobile phones.  I had posted them in my facebook page on July 5th, 2010.







While the health related issues due to constant use of mobile phones have not been proven (atleast to the scientific community), somehow I am uncomfortable using my mobile for many months now.  Often I get pain in the ears + a burning sensation.   Nowadays I try to use more of landline, which doesn't cause this type of trouble.  I don't know if it is a problem due to my instrument (alone) or it is a general problem faced by many users.  Somehow the old charm of using a mobile is gone.  I find e-mails coming at late nights - thus even sleep is disturbed.  Sometimes, if I happen to read them then the sleep for the night is gone... as I start thinking about how to attend to the mail the next morning.  I think it was much better 10 years back when office work ended within office itself.